Graphic Design Services
For start-up situations, or a re-fresh of an existing brand, we can develop a style for you that displays your values and how you wish to be portrayed in your sector.
Branding is much more than logo design – it is defining who you are, your position in your market place, how you wish to be perceived by customers, clients, patients, gift donors or other stakeholders.
We will guide you every step of the way, providing creative graphic design services to promote your product or service in the best way possible.
- New menu for Kingswood Golf Club, one of the finest parkland courses in England
- Classy, contemporary design
- Clear, easy-to-follow layout enriched with a blend of icons and photography
- Tie-in designs also completed for sister club, Silvermere
Care Management Guide STOMP Guide
- Best Practice guide for Care Management Group, an organisation supporting people with learning disabilities
- Vibrant, uplifting design – widely praised by staff
- Colourful, flowing balance of photos and text throughout
- Photo enhancement work also undertaken, along with effective colour palette selection
Girls Not Brides Report
- Report for Girls Not Brides, a global partnership committed to ending child marriage
- Design that adheres to brand guidelines whilst being original and engaging
- White space use combined with distinctive, striking fonts and high quality photos
- One of a series of reports for GNB being artworked by Calderstone
Central Surrey Health Business Plan
- Business plan infographic for Central Surrey Health, an award winning community services provider
- Stylised, coherent, eye-catching design
- Illustration work combined with a considered layout
- Look and feel developed to tie in with strong CSH branding