Only 7, we hear you shout? There are numerous reasons why promotional products are so massively effective and rightly popular – and we’re only going to focus on 7 of them. Why? Because if we listed them all you would start thinking we were writing a Dickens novel!
And we’ve not necessarily picked the “best” 7, or the most popular 7 – because they’re all good reasons!
By way of preface, all types of advertising have their merits, and using a combination is often the most effective approach. The great advantage that promotional products have, over virtually all the others, is they move your brand into the offices and homes of your potential customers. Up close and personal …
So let’s look at 7 great reasons:
- First and foremost, as we’ve mentioned, they tend to be a near permanent reminder to your potential clients of your existence. Some of the more useful everyday products, such as memory sticks, pens, mugs and so on, might be used every single day. The benefit of that speaks for itself
- They can be used to make a new product launch memorable – carefully chosen “exciting” or innovative products can really add spice to a launch campaign
- They can be used to thank or reward staff, particularly those who have gone the extra mile or who have achieved fantastic results. This will of course indirectly have a positive impact on sales as it will motivate staff … and also help to retain them
- If you’re sufficiently creative – and there are some really wonderful ideas out there (and we can help of course) – you can truly differentiate yourselves from your competition – not by the value of the gift but much more subtly and cleverly by its appeal
- Building on the theme of their near permanent reminder of you and thus your brand enhancement, many items will be passed on (sometimes, if the product is really desirable, without the express permission of the original recipient!) which means that your advertising goes with them
- By definition – since they’re yours – they’re unique. Make them truly stand out … and you will be perceived as unique too. Another step towards the Holy Grail of a “Unique Selling Point”
- As we said we could have listed countless reasons, but for now let’s finish with this thought – the above is all well and good but is it affordable? Do promotional products offer value for money? You won’t be surprised to learn that the answer is a resounding “yes”. In fact, there is masses of evidence that they are the most powerful and cost effective marketing tool of them all! Just consider some of these statistics:
- Promotional products have the highest advertising recall over television, print, and online advertising
- 73% of people use promotional products at least once a week
- 45% of people use promotional products at least once a day
- 58% of people will keep a promotional product for one to four years
- 83% of consumers can recall an advertiser of a promotional product, compared with only 7% who can recall the name of an advertiser after viewing a TV commercial
- 20% of respondents made a purchase after receiving a promotional product
Marketing expertise …
With our track record of many years of successful marketing advice – supported by our range of brilliant promotional products – we have helped numerous clients to distinguish themselves from their competitors, increase their brand awareness significantly, and position themselves as front-runners in their respective marketplaces …
… and we can do the same for you. Our team of friendly experts is waiting to give you help and advice on how to be more visible, more distinguished, more sought after … and, ultimately, how to sell more of your products and services.
We’re here to help
To find out more, please click here for our home page, or call us any time on
01737 377 911
and we’ll be absolutely delighted to help you to make the difference that you want to make.